Refunds / Cancellationsadmin
- Our refund policy allows for meal exchanges to be made in accordance with our our Freshness Guarantee. We will not exchange any meals that fall outside of our Freshness Guarantee.
- We do not offer any refunds of any kind under any circumstance.
- If you are not present to accept delivery at the time you selected, the driver will leave your meals at the address provided, unattended. If the correct intercom/buzzer/gate code is not provided to enter the premises, or the security guard is not granting access, then your meals will be left at the gate.
- If you have a sudden emergency (i.e. going out of town) and are not able to accept your delivery, please have a friend or relative accept the food on your behalf. Modern Proteins does not get involved in the personal affairs of it’s clients and will still deliver as scheduled unless notified at least 3 days prior.
- Modern Proteins is not responsible for any lost or stolen meals following delivery.
- If you would like to terminate your subscription simply send an email to that effect with your full name and email address on file to Info@ModernProteins.com.
- We require at least 48 hours notice in writing before your next billing to cancel or suspend a subscription.
- We do not make ANY account changes, including meal preferences, over the telephone.
- We work closely with our merchant services processors and credit rating bureaus. Any cancellations that fall outside of these terms can negatively affect your credit rating and the outstanding balance may be sent to collections.
- All orders are subject to our refund and cancellation policy.