- Our refund policy allows for meal exchanges to be made in accordance with our our Freshness Guarantee. We will not exchange any meals that fall outside of our Freshness Guarantee.
- We do not offer any refunds of any kind under any circumstance.
- If you are not present to accept delivery at the time you selected, the driver will leave your meals at the address provided, unattended. If the correct intercom/buzzer/gate code is not provided to enter the premises, or the security guard is not granting access, then your meals will be left at the gate.
- If you have a sudden emergency (i.e. going out of town) and are not able to accept your delivery, please have a friend or relative accept the food on your behalf. Modern Proteins does not get involved in the personal affairs of it’s clients and will still deliver as scheduled unless notified at least 3 days prior.
- Modern Proteins is not responsible for any lost or stolen meals following delivery.
- If you would like to terminate your subscription simply send an email to that effect with your full name and email address on file to Info@ModernProteins.com.
- We require at least 48 hours notice in writing before your next billing to cancel or suspend a subscription.
- We do not make ANY account changes, including meal preferences, over the telephone.
- We work closely with our merchant services processors and credit rating bureaus. Any cancellations that fall outside of these terms can negatively affect your credit rating and the outstanding balance may be sent to collections.
- All orders are subject to our refund and cancellation policy.
No medical advice given. The Modern Proteins website is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional medical services. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. The information on this website is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
Consumer Warning: Specific Animal Based Foods (such as meat, poultry, fish or eggs) when served raw or undercooked, are not processed to eliminate pathogens. Any requests to serve our steak at less than medium will be ignored or denied. Any requests to serve any of our other products at less than medium-well will be ignored or denied.
Allergens: Our kitchen processes foods that contain flour, wheat, whey, gluten, soy, dairy, sugar, nuts of all varieties, amongst many other ingredients. (1) If you have any food allergies and notify us, Modern Proteins will cancel your order. If the meals have already been prepared and not yet delivered, you will forfeit your entire payment for your neglect to notify us in a timely manner as per our Refunds and Cancellations policy. (2) If you have any food allergies and do not notify us, we are not liable now, or ever, in any way, for any reaction you may experience, including but not limited to pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of mobility, loss of income, health complications and death.
Copyright 2015© Modern Proteins. All rights reserved. Copies of information on this World Wide Web site may be printed for personal use only. No part of this World Wide Web site may be reproduced or reused for any other purpose without prior written permission of Modern Proteins.